Friday, July 10, 2009

Recipe Rewind: Brussels Sprouts Pasta

This is the last 'recipe rewind'! We're back in Seattle this week, but still staying with family. We can't move into our lovely new home until our furniture arrives - I'll never think baggage at the airport takes a long time again. Not after waiting for the Port to pass our container through customs and loaded to a truck!

This recipe is sure to perk me up. One of my all-time favorites for years. I owe my friend Jamie a big, big, big thank you for introducing it to me: Brussels Sprouts Pasta.

As a quick way to prepare this recipe, I sometimes zap the brussels sprouts in the cuisinart to chop. I know it's cheating, and it wont give you the pretty presentation, but it's fast!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of the past deliciousness posted on the blog. Sometimes I make things and forget them (pregnancy brain successfully transferred to new mommy brain), so this was a fun way to look back at some recipes we really liked and wanted to put into regular rotation.

If you'd like to make the brussels sprouts pasta, click here for the recipe. See you next week, I've got some new goodies to share!

Guten appetit!

No comments: